Vibrating Fork Level Switch RS85
The Resonator utilizes a piezoelectric driven tuning fork that exhibits a large change in resonant frequency when immersed in any liquid. A "smart" microprocessor-based electronic unit keeps the sensor in a resonant state as it changes from dry to wet or wet to dry.
- Direct Replacement for Ultrasonic Gap Switches, RF Capacitance Switches, Float Switches and Other Technologies
- Immune to Coating or Build-Up on Sensor
- Robust Sensing Element
- ¾” and 1” (NPT, BSPT) Process Connections
- Choice of International Flanges and Range of Tri-Clamp Fittings and Probe Finishes
- Temperatures between -40oF to 350oF (-40oC to 177oC) with HT6 High Temp Ext.
- Pressures to 2000 psig (138 bar)
- Viscosity up to 20000 cP
- Density from 0.45 to 2.0
- Single or Dual Compartment Housing with Viewing Cover
- Field Selectable Parameters with External Magnet or Internal Pushbuttons (Fail Safe, Density, Time Delay)
- Modular Electronics with Alarm Status LED
- Self-Test Diagnostics
- Extended Probe Lengths to 120 in (3048 mm)